Friday, November 05, 2004

my goodness. what a day

I got up today, went down and exercised, went for a run with my cute little
dog. and now what?
It seems that Asscroft is leaving office. I wonder why that is. Does he want
to spend more time molesting little boys after after church? Does he need to
be more of a leader for his mountain KKK group, since being attorney general has
been taking too much of his time away from them? Who knows, but it's good news
all the same. Perhaps Howard Dean can take over for him.HA!

Really funny thing I saw as I got back here, from my usual little rounds
around the round internet. Then Winky Leak has posted a wonderful picture
representation of the Nazis currently running our government.
You can find it HERE!

And the wonderful usa military has "stepped up attacks in Falluja". Their so
intelligent, ain't they?!?!?! You'd think since they don't actually have to go
in there, that they would stay out of there. But NOOOOOOOooooooooooo!
Okey-Dokey, have a great day, and I will see you Sunday morning!

Web Counter
Zappos Shoes